Sunday, January 20, 2013

What I know for sure.

I've learned a lot lately. Working with children with Autism has taught me much. I love them all dearly. They are so sweet and kind and they see the world far differently than we do. The wind, running water in a faucet is a cause for fascination. I see the world every day through their eyes and I love the new perspective. I learned that boys grow up too fast and some die too soon. That life is short and every minitue is a moment or should be. I will tell you that that 9lb 1 oz bundle of joy that I loved form the moment I knew he was growing inside of me and has grown up and has his own thoughts and ideas about the world. He will go out into the world and he will change it. I have no doubt. I will tell you that my uncles passing was shocking and sudden we were not prepared to lose him this weekend. I didn't have much of a relationship with him really he was the kindest person, who bought me my first martini, and always complimentated me on the boys. Those words will never be forgotten. The weekend is over and it's time to get ready to go back to work. Back to my other kids and see what new and exciting things they will show me. What can I show them? I am trying every day to see their world and it's beautiful and magical

No comments: