Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend

We had a great weekend. Saturday we were invited to Joe's 3rd grade teachers cabin in Big Trees. We took a 1 mile walk then had lunch at her cabin. So nice to visit with her and her husband and son. It was a long drive but the trees are so pretty. The weather was perfect. We saw squirrels and deer. It was great. Sunday we had a "trip hangover" for sure. BIG TIME. Derek and I slept off and on most of the day. I swear I had a sore neck from looking up all the tall trees along the hike. We Bar B Qued and just hung out. Today it's back to my boyfriends place Gym. I haven't seen him since Friday. I think he missed me. ;) So anyone into the "Go Girl" energy drinks like I am? I love them. So good. But I swear they give me a headache. Anyone experience that? Ok have a great day y'all.

No comments: