Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hey I'm Back!

Ok here I am. I need to get back to writing. I have been reading so much. Books, magazines, online stuff, other peoples blog's, it's time to get back on this. To share. To document. To reconnect. It takes discipline but I am all about that these days. Working on getting to the gym. EVERY.DAY. None of this three days a week or I'll go tomorrow. Nope. Put your hair up (this isn't a fashion show) tie those shoes, get out the door. I got it down my bag is packed, my water is full, there is no excuse to at least bust out 30 min every day. I get my heart rate up and face sweaty. So many changes here since I last blogged. I'll catch you up. For now I am enjoying summer with my boys. Watching movies, playing games, swimming. Ok so here is this first post. Hang on... more are coming.

No comments: